TFAB KIDS COORDINATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
This position’s primary objective is to care for, lead, and disciple all Children’s Ministry volunteers as they care for and teach all kids 0-5 years of age at The Fellowship at Bend.
• Create a fun and creative atmosphere for children to learn about Jesus!
• Organize and oversee all 0-5 Children’s Ministry operations
• Complete quarterly scheduling and keep accurate records of CM applications
• Coordinate or facilitate childcare for all necessary church events (Redemption Group, bible studies, leadership meetings etc.)
• Meet regularly throughout the week with Children’s Ministry leaders for encouragement and training
• Host quarterly meetings for Children’s Ministry leaders.
• Must possess strong organization skills, with the ability to react quickly to changing environments
• Work well as part of a team
• Have basic experience using Microsoft Office Suite
• Applicant is expected to seek and strive for the qualities of a Deacon/Deaconess as mentioned in I Timothy 3, and Titus 1.
• The Children’s Ministry lead position will be effective for one year.
• Applicant must have signed and agreed to the SLA, our FAQ’s, and you will strive to hold to our Core values as a Church and team.
Hours for this position are considered flexible and subject to need. Applicant can expect between 10-20/week
Pay to be determined on experience and skill set. Compensation to be discussed at final interview when applicant has been offered a position.