We encourage the use of the gifts God gives us to make disciples who edify one another.
/ Ephesians 4 /
We hope to make disciples who will be testimonies of all that God has done in our community.
/ Mathew 28 /
- In one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
/ John 1, I John 5:7, John 14:8-9 /
- Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that He was buried and that He rose again on the third day according to the scriptures.
/ I Corinthians 15:3-4 /
- That it is by grace through faith that man is saved.
/ Ephesians 2:8 /
- Regeneration is a work of the Holy Spirit, and in order to be regenerated we must confess with our mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in our hearts that He rose from the dead to pay for our sins.
/ Romans 10:9 /
- The Bible to be the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
/ II Timothy 3:16 /
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
/ John 14:16, John 20:22, Galatians 5:25 /
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
/ Revelation 20 /
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
/ Ephesians 4:4-6 /
We are truth centered. God is truth and has revealed Himself to us through the Bible. It is only through the truth that we can know, love, and serve Him. This is why we preach the Bible every Sunday verse-by-verse, and pursue biblical discipleship. If we do not know the truth then we do not know God and we do not know how to follow Jesus.We Are Theological
/ 2 Timothy 3:16 /
We are Christ-centered. As Savior, Lord, King, and Head of the church, Jesus is supreme over all we do. Every study we teach, every Community Group we form, and every gathering that assembles is about Jesus. He is preeminent the Chief Shepherd of the church and so the church follows His leading and seeks to glorify Him in all that we do.We Are Christological
/ Colossians 1:18 /
The Gospel makes us Family, Brothers and Sisters in Christ that have been adopted by a loving Father! As family, we seek to love one another, serve one another, encourage one another, and pursue God with one another. A Christian cannot thrive on their own apart from God’s people. In a reflection of the image of God, we were created for relationships and community. In the fellowship of believers, we are encouraged, exhorted, uplifted, edified, and held accountable as we together learn to walk with Christ. This is mainly accomplished through our Community Groups, which act as close-knit families, caring for one another.WE ARE RELATIONAL
/ 1 Corinthians 12:27 /
We are on mission to make disciples of Jesus. He is calling us as a church to be the church in reaching people on his mission. The church acts as the body of Christ becoming all things to all men that we might win some for Christ. We desire to actively reach out to our community as missionaries individually and as family through our Community Groups.WE ARE MISSIONAL
/ Matthew 28:19-20 /
The great commission calls us to go to all the world and preach the Gospel. We take seriously the call to minister outside of our own community and context by making disciples of other nations and planting Churches in those communities. We have strategically chosen Burkina Faso that sits in the 10/40 belt and has a listed 28 unreached people groups. We have built a bible school, we plant churches, we provide pastoral training, and we aid the people of Burkina with practical needs.WE ARE INTERNATIONAL
/ Mathew 28 /